Spirit Builders is our version of a parent/teacher association at St. Stan’s. The goal of our organization is to support the teachers, staff, and students with the little “extras” throughout the year that make our school special. We meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month. All parents are welcome and encouraged to join.
Spirit Builders supports the school and does a variety of activities throughout the school year. Some of the activities that the parent organization organizes are:
- Halloween Party/Haunted House
- Parade Floats in St. Patrick’s Day Parade & 4th of July Parade
- Snacks for students during ISTEP testing
- A Treat for Honor Roll Students
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Purchase Supplies from Teacher Wish Lists
- Donuts & Juice for 1st Communion and Confirmation
- Financial Support of Academic Extracurricular Activities
For more information please contact the school office.
To keep up with the latest Spirit Builders activities please visit their FaceBook page. SpiritBuilders FaceBook Page